Last updated on November 14, 2018
Our typical production time for most items is 10 business days before shipping. Custom orders can take from 15 to 20 business days depending on the complexity of the piece.
- North American orders 2 to 6 days
- International orders 10 to 15 days
- We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs, import, and/or VAT taxes that may apply. We not responsible for delays due to customs issues when your item arrives in the country. Including your phone number on the order helps customs in your country contact you. We will add it to your shipping label to assist you.
We accept all major credit cards through PayPal. When making your purchase, you will be taken to PayPal for processing. You do not need to be a member of PayPal nor do you need to join PayPal to make a purchase. Simply click on the button that allows you to pay with your credit card. If you cannot find it please contact us we are more than willing to help you.
We also take phone orders with a major credit card. Simply give us a call or send us an email and tell us which item(s) you would like and we will take it from there. Email is the best way to contact us, office@HavenAmerica.com
Returns and Exchanges
Please contact us immediately if you have any problems with your order.
We gladly accept exchanges on items that are the same size and color as the ones shown here in our shop image. To do so you must:
- Contact us by email (office@HavenAmerica.com) within 3 days of delivery
- Ship item(s) back within 7 days of delivery
- We don't accept returns or cancellations
We do not accept returns or exchanges on Custom Orders. Custom Orders are items that have unique features that were requested by you and cannot be re-sold.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged unless they arrive damaged or defective:
- Personalized orders, or orders that have custom lettering
- Items painted in colors other than colors shown in listing photo
- Items that are in a size different from the size in the listing photo
- Or if you have added an outdoor finish, Coastal Core
Received a Damaged Item
Items are the responsibility of USPS or FedEx once we drop them off. Please keep in mind that the USPS only insures Priority Mail items up to $50 USD. FEDEx orders are NOT insured. You must purchase full value insurance to fully cover your order. Transit times and damage after the items have left our studio are the responsibility of the shipping company, we will file a claim for damages.
If you receive a damaged item YOU MUST-- Keep all packaging, take photos, send photos in an email to us at email@example.com. Please send a photo of:
1. OUTSIDE of the entire box
2. BROKEN ITEM, one of whole item, one detail, both sides
3. PACKING MATERIAL used in shipping
Your photos and description of damage will be used to file a claim with the shipper.
Conditions of Return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We will only use your shipping/billing address or contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Custom and Personalized Orders
We are happy to work with you on a variation of something we currently offer or a new idea you my have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a request.
We offer items at wholesale to qualified merchants that can prove their retail business credentials and if we feel they are a good match for our products. For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com and let us know the basics about your store. Please include your website and photos of your store. We will then reach out to you with more details. Or, just click on the link at the top of our homepage that says WHOLESALE and applies for a wholesale account.